Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

IF I WAS THE KING

               If I was the king?
If I was the king It will be cool because I don’t need to go to school.  I can just stay home and play minecraft and have lot’s of gigs and my own ps3 and I will play black ops 2 call of duty ghost and mw2 mw3 and lot’s of other games and my friends can come over and play in my pool and play on my ps3 and Xbox 360.

                                    My rules ?
My rules will be that  there was no school in the whole entire world, all of the kids in the world will be happy.  They will play black ops 2  with me well not all of the people in the world . I would  just like to play with some kids I will play with some people that are 20 or over it will be cool. But the people who are dumb will have to go to school.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trent, Very good work but can you tell me what mw2 and mw3 means.

Post a Comment